Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FLI FU 250-F2 1000Watt Active Car subwoofer perfect conditioot much used ?

Hi like on description 12" Active subwoofer Made by FLI nearly new all spot on working open to offers or read below... I can swap it for phone or tv, LCD monitor or computer, power tools.........anything which may be valuable for me just ask thats cost nothing but remember i offer only satisfaction with item you will get from me. only reason for selling that i have bought car with very good stereo system inside so that one is surplus Full LPG Gas conversion kit including a circular wheel shaped gas tank that fits into the spare wheel slot in the boot - suitable / compatible for all V8 engines, can be modified for 4 and 6 cylinder engines - 349 ONO For sale is everything needed to install component speakers and amplifiers into a vehicle. Included in the sale is: 2 sets of RCA cables (1 by auto leads & 1 generic) 2 speaker cables by Stringer 1 Stringer 4 Gauge power cable 1 short earth cable by stringer 1 fuse block for 3 inputs/4 outputs with 2 fuses 1 fuse black with 1 input/4 outputs Plus lots of other speaker wire and earth and power wiring. Looking for 25 for the lot Thanks Dean I have four marangoni winter tyres for sale which I paid to put on my company car last winter - I then changed jobs so the tyres have done lass than 500miles. Size is 185 / 65 R15 88T hello, 4 weeks ago i bought a full set of the best brakes and pads for my peugeot 206 gti, then last week an idiot drove into the back of me and wrote my car off...so i never had the chance to fit any of these, all these items are brand new never used and sealed in there packets/ boxes these are: 2 green stuff front brake

0 comments:

Post a Comment