Friday, August 31, 2012

Brand new Eibach lowering springs for Classic Subaru Impreza Turbo .

Brand new ,In the box , never fitted Eibach lowering springs for Subaru Impreza classic turbo. These were purchased to fit to my classic impreza but i recently sold the car before fitting these springs. This spring kit cost 205 , Will sell for 150. Collection only please. 2007 Suzuki Swift owners manual in leather pouch + spare key(could be recoded) Manual in leather pouch with spare key 15 Message me any questions -offers welcome. call 07949090697 for full details PayPal Accepted no returns mg zr parts will also fit rover 25 and rover 200 Power steering pump 35 starter motor 30 altonator 30 complete fuse box 25 rear windows standerd 20 each window reglators 30 front springs & shocks 25 each side ring for info for other parts I have here fore sale my pair of ever becoming more rare OEM Volkswagon R32 headlights. These are in full working condition taken off my 2003 R32. Please note that the bulbs are not included, however i will include the LED sidelights i purchased separately You are not bidding on after market replicas but genuine VW merchandise as you can see from the picture(s). I would be prepared to end the auction if i am made a sensible offer. I would prefer cash on collection, however if you want the

0 comments:

Post a Comment