Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MOBIL CB.SETUP.AM FM SSB CW.ALL CAN BE SEEN WORKING. ?

THIS IS ALL STILL HERE.ITS ALL SETUP READY FOR ANY TRIAL INSPECTION.THIS IS A HOBBY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR,SO ITS ALL GOT TO GO.TEL,07927568111.THANKS FOR LOOKING. I have a pair of smart car headlights to fit the 451 model they are the standard lights in good conditions and in full working order vw golf gti 16 valve engine removed from a mk 2 golf 4 days ago complete with,clutch,inlet,dizzy,alternator 87k on clock ready for collection 200 pounds located in benfleet essex call 07572348053 Halfords 3 Bike High Carrier - complete. Clamps sized for a VW Golf or similar - for other car types visit Halfords (one just down the road from here) for correct clamps. Saloon cars can only carry two bikes. for more details on the carrier visit the halfords website for exodus-rear-high-mount-3-cycle-carrier-clamp-fitting-125-new-in-store/111511552#gallery-item-mid-3 it is the exodus version with clamps rather than straps. 40.00 ono Mitsubishi load liner for L200 CLUB CAB pick up. Used but in good condition. You can come to pick it up or I can deliver for a fuel costs. Cash on collection/delivery!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment