Friday, August 3, 2012
Home »
» Car Wrap Kits - £130 (matt/gloss/chrome/gold/carbon fibre) !
Car Wrap Kits - £130 (matt/gloss/chrome/gold/carbon fibre) !
www.selfwrap.com for all our car wrap kits.
Self Wrap supply car wrap kits to individuals looking to create a unique looking car whilst saving them thousands!
Out kits range from 130 for a full car, we also provide kits for the bonet and roof only.
We can match any colour in matt, gloss, carbon fibre and we also do pearlescent, chrome and gold.
www.selfwrap.com
please contact us for more information.
Regards AS ABOVE,
ONLY 2 CENTRE CAPS, BUT CAN BE GOT CHEAP IN CAR BREAKERS OR EBAY.
CALL 07510872090 ANYTIME THANKS
[ SORRY BUT NO TEXTS ] I have a Z3 hard top for sale . I brought it as soon as i brought the car last year with the intention on putting it on in the winter , but change in circumstance permit me NOT to use the car in the winter ! and
I have debated over selling this for ages !
So I have one hard top for sale in Titaninium silver ,it is in very very nice condition all bar a very small nik in the middle of the roof that just needs touching in ( about 6mm ) . I`m looking for what I paid 500
I also have a storage bag from UK custom covers which the roof is hanging up in , and an original BMW fitting kit , which I have bolted on the car , but never set up , which will be removed . ( 1 year old )
all 3 items together cost me 880 . I am looking for 700 for the 3
OR
500 for the hard top
150 for the Original BMW fitting kit
50 , for the storage bag
contact Brian 07946 118083 for more Forge dump valve 40 ono,
Stainless Stell Intercooler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment