Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Peugeot 206 half leather gti interior ?

COMES WITH ALL SEATS FRONT AND REAR FRONT AND REAR HEADRESTS ALL DOOR CARDS SUEDE GLOVE BOX COVER WITH ALUMINIUM HANDLE ALUMINIUM DOOR HANDLES 150 ono peugeot 406 front passenger side door in black in good condition but has one small dint see pic but not noticeable when on the car it lines up as it should, door comes with the wing mirror but needs the glass, outside and inside door handle, locking mechanism and all the window seals, note it does not come with window glass and the window mechanism. PICK UP ONLY please do not hesitate to call or text if you have any questions regarding this sale. PEUGEOT 206 (1998 to 2005) TAIL LIGHTS - CHROME LEXUS_STYLE Sold as a pair ..Supplied with bulbholders and bulbs..used ..in good condition and excellent working order A set of headlights from my 2002 Citroen C5 which has recently returned from France where the headlights were fitted. They have reflectors which are set for LHD. They are in perfect condition. FOR SALE 1 Alloy wheel. 18" Astra SRI Alloy wheel. Kept as a spare as it has a slight scuff on it and I replaced that one with a new one on my car at the time I had it. This has been kept in my shed as I no longer have my Astra, so need it gone for space in shed! Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment