Thursday, September 27, 2012

17 inch league katana alloy wheels !

17 inch league katana alloy wheels with 205 40 R17 tyres on them. The tread depths are: 4mm, 5mm, 2mm, and 7mm. These came off my old ford focus which was a four stud, any questions just ask. WEZ 1001 Fabulous reg. plate for sale. This is on my current, everyday vehicle. I am told by the DVLA that after you purchase it, it is just a matter of transferring it to your vehicle by filling in a form and paying them 80. Im selling my JVC KD-AVX2 CD/DVD Reciever as my new car has built in stereo/sat nav. The Head unit itself is in good condition and was only used for 6 months. The screen is 3.5 inches and face off. It also come with a remote control and has a lot of features built in with great sound quality. Manual, case, unlocking keys and remote all included. Give me a call if you have any questions. Kicker 12" sub and box with Vibe A7 Slick Amp 2 years old only ever used in one car, great working condition. Selling as no longer needed, time to grow up!! Advertised at 100 Any questions please contact me breaking all parts peugeot 206 automatic 2000 model renault clio 2002 model astra sxi 2000 model freelander 1999 model mondeo tddi 2001 model focus 2000 model please phone for questions 07877983679

0 comments:

Post a Comment