Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Subaru Forester Mk1 1997 Gearbox and Diff *

Diff and Gearbox removed from 1997 R reg 2.0 Non Turbo Forester. No horrible noises from either. Car drove fine when I got it, only broke it as body was shot and I needed a new engine and suspension parts for my Mk2 Legacy. Buyer to collect from Weardale County Durham or can deliver within county durham and newcastle area for extra 15 on asking price. Text or ring michael on 07858323126. Throttle body from the same vehicle as the injectors & egr valve I have advertised. The body is clean and in good condition. Any question, please ask. I UPDATE ANY GPS MAPS. Fix any software and hardware issues with all sat navs in market. Please Just text me any time at this number: 07831547443. I can buy your broken TomTom or Garmin satnavs or if you want to sell it quickly. Please send to email model name and photo. This is a 15” steel rim to fit Vauxhall, 4 stud. This has never been used before so it’s in mint condition. We are selling it at a fixed price of 20 (pickup only, give us a call on 07595 582288) 4 x 17 inch alloy wheels, 5 stud fitting. They are in great condition, 1 has a couple of marks, nothing major, which is shown in the close up photo. The tyres all have plenty of tread. If you require any further info or photos, please get in touch. Looking for 200

0 comments:

Post a Comment